Saturday, May 26, 2007

Moonlight Chronicles


I just wanted to take this opportunity to encourage everyone who reads this to go over to www.moonlight-chronicles.com and check out Dan Price's zine. Send him $5 and take a look, I think you'll enjoy it.

Reading Dan's zine is what inspired me to pick up a pen after giving up on drawing way back when. The journey has been wonderful. I've become part of a great creative community at EDM, CMP, and flickr. Everyone I encounter is extremely encouraging which is great, particularly because I feel sometimes I can be a harsh critic of my own work. I appreciate when others emphsize the positives.

Seriously though, check out the Chronicles...they're great. I am in no way affiliated with Moonlight Chronicles and you won't get a free juicer by mentioning my name, but you will enjoy the stories and drawings.

No comments: