Sunday, February 08, 2009

Economic Stimulus

economic stimulus (by Rymann)

This is something I hadn't thought of doing until my wife suggested it. I found a nice board with a routed contour around the perimeter, painted it black, and mounted one of my excavator drawings to the front. I rubber stamped the numbers and added a clock kit from Michaels. Voila.

This is part of a lot which will include four framed and matted prints (dozer, loader, water truck, and roller) I'm donating to my son's school auction.

UPDATE: The school auction was last night. My clock and 4 framed prints sold for full price. Woohoo! I was a little concerned because they started bidding at about 30%.

4 comments:

john.p said...

Looks like a winning combination to me. Practical art...and for a good cause.

Ryan said...

Thanks John!

Thomas Phillip said...

so cool!

locowhiteboy said...

That's radical! I'm going to have to steal your idea, bro! Hope you don't mind!!