Sunday, October 21, 2007

skill saw

[title]
skill saw, originally uploaded by Rymann.

My skill saw. Lots of projects now. The blade really is red...weird, huh? That's supposed to be the cord wrapped under the handle, but it didn't turn out very well. Leaves the handle looking a little ambiguous.

After my Construction Equipment Zine I had envisioned a series of tool drawings, which could possibly lead to another short series zine. I did my dust mask and drill and now...my skill saw.

I'm enjoying the markers. This wasn't colored with my new copics. All the black was colored and cross-hatched with my 0.5 Staedtler Pigment Liner, the gray was a Pitt Artist Pen, and the red was a Tombo Brush Marker.

1 comment:

wagonized said...

Yes, Ryan, i am liking the use of color. How Halloween-ish of the brand to make a blade red!!!
If you make a zine out of these tools, you know i am signing up for one :-)
- France